The 3-in-1 sensation in the Atto® housing – the first of its kind: The Atto® DF is the latest and most spectacular member of the successful Atto® range by far! The smallest approved indicator in the world is now also available in the popular 3-in-1 combination of indicator with integrated rear and brake light. Behind the extremely small and sensationally bright Atto® DF hides a visual and technical multi-talent: with a light surface that fits into a 1 cent coin 4 times, it vanishes into the tail almost completely! Thanks to the miniature housing, the motorcycle tail can be designed to be more minimalistic and individual than ever before.
In action though, the Atto® DF beams with the intensity that Kellermann products are legendary for – because it’s not the size that matter, but the brightness! The indicators, rear light and brake lights warn you with uncompromising brightness and keep following traffic at a distance! Kellermann’s well-known HighPower LED technology* together with the tried and tested EXtranz® - Extreme Optical Transparency Technology enable optimum light control in one sophisticated system of lenses and reflectors, and thereby make this sensational luminosity possible at a truly minimal size. The Atto® DF can be combined in a range of ways with other variants from the Atto® range or totally different ranges. All of the electronics for the Atto® DF are housed within the casing so that the Atto® DF can be operated directly via the 12 volt mains.**
*Combination of the IC-controlled Longlife Protection Guard® switch with the latest model of high-performance LEDs.&*Electronic accessories for controlling the indication frequency may be required in certain circumstances.
- Function features: Indicator, brake light, rear light
- ECE-tested for the back
- Replaces the existing rear/brake light as well as the indicators
- Sensational, new tail look
- EXtranz® - Extreme Optical Transparency Technology
- Kellermann HighPower LED technology
- Long Life Protection Guard®, IC-controlled, 330 kHz clocked
- Design protected across Europe
- High-quality metal casing
- Suitable for 12 Volt DC voltage wiring systems
- With M5 x 0.5 x 6.5 attachment thread
- Dimensions: Length 14 mm, max. diameter 10 mm, glass diameter 7.8 mm