With the Wunderlich manoeuvring assistant its easy to manoeuvre your jacked up motorcycle, e.g. while overwintering, to save room by parking it in the smallest spaces. Four high-quality polyamide wheels that rotate 360° protect the floor covering and move very easily. Two of the wheels are equipped with effective locking brakes.
This manoeuvring assistant has been specially tailored to the BMW centre stand and asymmetrically constructed so that the foot lever for the centre stand doesn’t collide with the manoeuvring assistant and thereby prevent the bike from being jacked up. The column bed of the manoeuvring assistant is positioned exceptionally low to save space while jacking the bike up, and is designed to be particularly robust so that even fully loaded BMWs can be manoeuvred comfortably.
Recommended for everyone who wants to manoeuvre their parked vehicle with minimal effort.
- Easy manoeuvring of the jacked up motorcycle
- Can be moved longitudinally and sideways, full 360° rotation of the motorcycle on the spot possible
- Vehicle can be slid into any gap while saving space
- Optimum base for overwintering (both wheels can be unloaded with just one additional support)
- BMW-specific, asymmetrical construction so that the foot lever for the centre stand doesn’t collide with the manoeuvring assistant when jacking the bike up
- Low column bed for space-saving jacking
- Robust anti-slip mat for secure standing
- Can be loaded up to 400 kg
- The construction is generously dimensioned and black powder-coated
- Four polyamide wheels (protect the floor covering and move very easily) that rotate 360°
- Two parking brakes
- Steel, precision edged, black powder-coated
- Width 47 cm
- Length 51 cm
Your Wunderlich benefits
- Tested by Wunderlich
- Made in Europe
- 60 days right to return - test it out with zero risk
- 5 year warranty