It doesn’t matter what kind of tank bag you‘re using – when sharply turning the handlebar to full lock you frequently end up sounding the horn. Much to the consternation of bystanders.
At last it’s time to put paid to this. Easy and quick to fit, without making it harder to reach the horn when you’re on the road.
- Prevents accidental sounding of the horn.
- Sturdy construction.
- Easy to install.
Piece of CRAP
- I just got this. Received it earlier this week end just got in from "TRYING" to install it.it freaking broke in half.what a piece of junk.Thin metal and no wonder they just lowered the price to 20.00Come on Wunderlich... I actually had respect for you until this...So disappointed.
- Purchased horn guard for my R1200R/T. Traveling all loaded down, tank bag etc. Just seemed every time I got gas had my feet down and just moving the bike around the horn button would always hit the tank bag. People would be looking and wondering whats this guy honking at. Well problem solved.
Finally a cure for strangers giving me the finger!
- Why BMW makes the "camel hump" horn switch is a mystery. The bump will blow your horn at the worst possible moment when you are making that tight 3 point turn while the three one percenters are looking on in disgust at your choice of ride. If you have one of those really loud air horns the angst will begin while you try not to look at the V-Twin gallery. Anyway, here is a five minute fix that really works and it looks like it should have been there all along.
- Does just what i needed to do. No more horn blowing in the parking lot as i turn to the left and the horn hits the tankbag.
- Excellant product and should be included w/ the Bags Connection City tankbag. 'Would highly recommend.