Test winner within GEL-Batteries made by Keckeisen-Akkumulators.
- 300 A peak starting current.
- More than 20 cold starting processes (with fully charged battery) possible.
- According to test the battery possesses more than 130 percent of stated capacity in delivery condition.
- 119 percent capacity after cold starting test (start procedure after battery remained 12 hours in cold chamber at -20°).
- Very little danger of ABS-failure due to low battery performance.
- Very durable, as remaining capacity after cycle stability test
- (Durability test) was still 114 percent.
- Damages by deep discharging impossible.
- Absolutely maintenance-free.
- Leak proof (also in horizontal position) and gas tight (no ventilation tube necessary).
- Electrolyte is fully absorbed in fleece.
- Control of acid level not necessary.
- In contrast to conventional batteries there is no hydrogen generation during charging procedure.
- Robust ABS housing.
- Readily filled unit.
R 80/100 GS, R 80/100 R, R 100 RS, R 100 CS, R 100 RT, R 100 S, R 100 T