The high-quality black handlebar central support made of aluminium is 250 mm long with a diameter of 12 mm and the surface is glass bead blasted. The width can be individually adjusted to various handlebar shapes and diameters. The mountings are also suitable for cone-shaped handlebars. As well as emphasising the off-road look, it also serves as the perfect base for attaching accessories. The central support attaches to the handlebar via elastic adapter sleeves, thereby ensuring the strut and handlebar are decoupled. This means electronic device in particular can also be attached vibration-free.
- Individually adjustable from 250 mm up to 326 mm (centre of clamp - centre of clamp)
- Vibration-insulated clamping, secure hold
- Serves as a base for all types of accessory such as GPS, Roadbook, Tripmaster, mobile, etc.
- Highlights the typical off-road look and upgrades it
- Aluminium, turned, milled, glass bead blasted, silver anodised
- High-quality craftsmanship
- Length 250 mm (variable)
- The high-stability mounting is suitable for all current handlebar shapes and diameters as well as for cone-shaped handlebars
- Decoupled, vibration-insulated attachment
- Delivery with all required parts
- Wunderlich design
- Wunderlich premium product. Small batches. Made by hand.
- 60 days right to return
- 5-year warranty