Considering the weight of the R 1200 GS + Adv., the original side stand plate at roughly 2”x 2” is on the small side to offer secure support, especially when parking on loose ground or hot asphalt. Our side stand enlarger increases the surface area by approximately 50% and provides the needed support and peace of mind. The part is precisely shaped so that there is no interference with any other part of the bike and it is also visually unobtrusive.
The three clamping screws hold the enlarger firmly in place with no drilling or other modifications needed. Be sure to place a few drops of thread locking fluid on the screws to avoid them backing out and the part falling off. We offer thread locking fluid under the Related Products tab.
- Safe support for the machine on all surfaces
- Surface area increased by more than 100%
- 8 mm thick Dural aluminium
- Rustproof anodised black
- Rust protection for the original stand plate
- Cut-out for original foot lined with vibration-absorbing foam rubber
- CNC machined
- Easy to fit
Turn your stock kick stand into a MEGA Kink Stand!
- Just finished a 3,200 mile ride from Seattle, WA to Anchorage, Alaska. Finally I found an enlarger for my low suspension kick stand! This new pad is so much larger and fits perfect. Use lots of lock tight on the screws. Really worked fantastic on all the dirt, gravel, and sand in Alaska and Canada.