Very shapely and puristic indicators from Motogadget including the matching indicator bracker for wide license plates 220mm. Easy and stable mounting on the licence plate holder. The mo.blaze Pin from motogadget sets new benchmarks for add-on indicators with Power LED technology. Its minuscule dimensions and the reduced design mean it almost disappears when mounted on the vehicle. The IntensiLed1) technology makes it extremely bright as soon as it lights up and you definitely won't overlook it again.
The set includes two indicators, an additional indicator bracket for licence plates up to 220mm wide that matches our licence plate holder and the assembly kit including electric kit. The add-on indicator has ECE approval.
- absolutely unique, new design and function principle (light control via TranzLight® Technology2))
- highly sophisticated appearance thanks to the transparent glass body and very small aluminium socket
- greatest lighting output thanks to the latest high-performance LED technology (IntensiLED1))
- Scope of delivery: 2x surface mounted indicators mo.blaze Pin, wide version indicator bracket, mounting kit and electric kit
- Resistors pre-installed
- Simple Plug & Play assembly without messing with the cable harness
- Wunderlich premium product. Small batches. Made by hand.
- Wunderlich design. Integrated and functional.
- 60 days right to return
- Made in Germany
- 5 year warranty
Can be combined with
- »SPORT« licence plate holder - 38982-102
- »SWING« licence plate holder - 38982-002
- »RETRO-SPORT« licence plate holder 38981-400
- »ENDURO« licence plate holder 38981-502
- »SPORT« Tail conversion 44903-002
1) IntensiLED =
State-of-the-art high-performance LED technology with maximum efficiency makes the indicator extremely bright with maximum miniaturisation
2) TransLight =
Precise optical calculation and CAD manufacturing allow the miniaturisation of the indicator. This technology makes use of a phenomenon of light refraction, namely the total reflection of the directed light waves of the LED at the interfaces of media of different optical density, in this case indicator body and air.