- Easy manoeuvring of the motorcycle when on centre stand.
- Complete rotation of the motorcycle on one spot.
- Can be moved transversely - without manoeuvring.
- Vehicle can be moved to any corner to save space.
- Ideal base for over-wintering (both wheels can be kept off the ground with just one additional support).
- Extremely wide plate with space for the main stand arms.
- Two versions available: “XL” for up to 320 kg/~705 lb. and “XXL” for up to 400 kg/~880 lb.
- 9 mm (~3/8”) thick galvanised steel material.
- Four ball-bearing mounted twin polyamide wheels (protect the floor surface and run extremely easily), can be rotated through 360°.
- Four wheel brakes.
- Slip-resistant sponge rubber supports for the main stands.
- Ground clearance of the base plate can be adjusted.
- Made in Germany.
- Dimensions of the surface: 230x450mm
- Material thickness: 8mm galvanised steel plate
- Dual role: 50mm, with breaks
- Height of the stand admission: 20mm
Good quality device
- I had a smaller one which I use for my Honda CBF600, but I needed something larger for my R1200RT. The Easypark comes already assembled, so I could start using it straight away. It enables me to drive into my garage, then easily turn the bike around so that I can ride out again next time. I found that putting a 2cm flat piece of wood under the front tyre makes getting the bike up on the center stand much easier, and I had no problem doing it on my own.
Solid & usefull
- Purchased this to move my R1200 GS inside my garage. Pleasantly surprised by the build quality, a sturdy piece of kit. Easy to use and now moving my bike around is a breeze. The only thing I would have liked is to have the instruction sheet in English also, not only in German. Otherwise I recommend it.
Super fast delivery. Great quality and already assembled.
- Was getting ready to assemble the easy park but to my surprise, it came already assembled. It is heavy and can easy hold my BMW R1200GSA.
- High quality made, Good as quick delivery with UPS. I will other order anythings near future