The safest and easy to handle helmet anti-theft system.
Thanks to an additional, spring supported locking bar it’s absolutely impossible to open the slings without pulling up the seat. That makes our anti-theft system completely different from many other models.
The carefully covered security rope takes two helmets at the same time and, when is not needed, can be simply stowed in the suspension unit. An enormously helpful product. Once you own it, you wouldn’t miss it anymore..
- Easy anti-theft securing of up to two helmets.
- No additional lock etc. needed. Access to release is protected by the seat lock.
- The aluminium suspension unit is fastened under the seat by means of two screws.
- Safety rope can be stowed in the suspension unit when is not used.
- 5 mm steel rope.
- High-strenght grouting.
- With stainless steel reinforced thimble to protect the rope.
- Thick silicon coating against abrasion and paint damages.
- Includes mounting set.
- a neat security for my new system 7 helmet. Make sure you fit the bracket under the seat carrier bracket This is not obvious in the documentation. The wire for securing the helmet is hidden under the seat so it needs no other security than unlocking the seat to access the snap latch