It's almost impossible or only possible with significant risk of short-circuiting to over-start the motorcycle. The original socket would start smoking on an attempted over-startwhich is why this system was developed (not compatible with original socket).
That's why this system is a massive relief and a win for safety at the same time. Simply connect the over-start cable to the socket and you can connected a suitable supply with the large crocodile clips - or vice versa.
The complete Bikestart set/over-start set consists of:
- Integrated socket
- The direct connection to the motorcycle, without side cover and/or tank disassembly!
- 65 cm power cable for battery.
- Spray-protected with folding cover.
- Suitable for starter assistance (up to 90 A).
- Mounting accessories.
- Mounting-reading wired
- over-start cable
- Handy and compact for on the go and at home
- 160 cm long, flexible copper cable (6 qmm)
- Fully insulated, large battery pole tongs
- With plug
Handy auxilairy connection for back-up starter power supply.
This is a handy auxiliairy connection for back-up starter power supply in case of low starter battery capacity
and you want to start your bike.
The kit is delivered with a permanent connection for installation at your bike, inlucding protection cap,
and a detachable cable for connection to another power supply / battery.
This item is more handly than the handeling with the larger car type starter-cables