If you were to adjust one valve at a time, the small amount of play that exists in the rocker arm bearings will make it nearly impossible to get an accurate and consistent adjustment on both valves. The trick is to have two feeler gauges, one for each valve. You’ll be able to evenly match the drag that you feel on each set of valves.
These feeler gauges are the perfect length and each one features a grippy plastic handle that provides the feedback needed for an accurate valve adjustment, even with oily hands. We supply a kit consisting of two 0.15mm gauges for the intake valves and two 0.30mm gauges for the exhaust valves. They are color coded for easy identification.
Professional quality tools, made in Germany, that will last a lifetime.
snel en makelijk geleverd via dhl
- super wou ze al een tijd nu aangeschaft top product
- So light and easy to carry around, great finish quality and perfect to use. Would highly recommend to anyone
- on my second GS and wanting to rotate between myself and the dealer doing the repairs.. this is a must have product that is very well made..
- These made quick work of my valve adjustment. I recommend buying them if you do not already have a set of feeler gauges
- Just did my first adjustment with these and worked like a charm! Used a friend's set, but also have set of my own now. He tied his to a 4' length of string in pairs (1 intake & 1 exhaust per string). That lets you drape the string over the bars so if you get one loose and the gauge falls, it doesn't hit the floor...also keeps them from getting lost!