Shock absorbing base plate: in contrast to the original engine protector, the protector Dakar is installed on a solid, consistent base plate.It is connected by strong rubber mounts, which can reversible return to their original position after an impact.
A tear out of the threaded holes in the motor housing can be prevented and the base holder can not bend (in contrast to the original, which is installed rigidly.)
- Front raised and three-dimensionally angled = snagging is impossible
- Raised head pipe protection
- extended at the rear to protect the collector
- no restriction of the ground clearance compared to the original
- additional support frame for complete shock isolation between the protector and the motor housing.
- 4 mm thick, high-strength aluminium
- Slim design despite complete protection
- Nearly indestructible thanks to the three-dimensional construction
- No modification at the motorcycle necessary. Easy mounting.
- All maintenance work possible without demounting
- with inspection hole for oil change service
- complete mounting kit
- Made in Germany