TRW is a leader when it comes to brake technology and offers motorbike brake discs for every type of motorbike and the various areas of application. All motorbike brake discs from TRW are manufactured using especially high-quality steel alloy. They provide maximum safety and performance, and impress with their unique quality. All brake discs intended for road use come with German type approval. – When it comes to motorbike brake discs, the brand quality from TRW is always the first choice and the high-quality alternative to the original!
- Stiff brake disc for the rear brakes
- Absolutely reliable, for peak performance without compromise.
- round, perforated brake band with maximised heat absorption
- Thermally hardened surface for longer lifespan and form stability
- Special surface hatching combats vibrations and improves adjustment of the pads.
- Very low-wear, up to 30% longer lifespan compared to conventional discs
- Made of extremely dimensionally stable steel to 35 HRC standard with precision surface hatching
- External diameter: 276 mm
- Internal diameter: 136 mm
- Hole circle: 160 mm
- Thickness: 5 mm
- Weight: 1,058 g
- With German type approval
Naturally, the brake discs can be individually combined with original brake pads or the TRW brake pads we offer.