and the groove and angle of the seat take a lot of getting used to. To counter this we use a foam core with completely new contours and a unique fabric, developed with great care and at no little expense.
- Distinctly shaped (concaved) seating area.
- Relief of pressure on the tail bone and optimised weight distribution across the whole seat.
- Progressive double-layer construction with soft upper layer and rigid core for even distribution of forces.
- Anti-perspiration seat cover material offering a firm grip.
- Seams glued and heat-sealed for 100% impermeability.
Individually definable rider height!
Alongside the standard seat height (“regular”) we also offer a lower (“low”) version which anchors the rider
firmly on the seat, giving the feeling of really sitting “in” the bike.
Relaxation for the passenger!
An ergonomic form accurately adjusted to suit the seating position. As a passenger, this means that you too
can enjoy long-lasting comfort while touring. We have also managed to substantially improve the support
(particular during braking), resulting in significantly more relaxed and enjoyable touring. The progressive foam
core and the relief of tailbone strains put an end to any complaints.
Due to the complex form of the 1200 seat we place our trust in the original seat pan. For this reason we can offer
you a good-value exchange service.
Seats in exchange - Our deposit system - Sustainability in the sense of Wunderlich BLAU.
We consistently manufacture this seat sustainably. Therefore we will gladly take back your "old" seat in exchange for our deposit. Please note that we can only accept original seats in exchange. The acceptance of modified seats is therefore excluded, this also applies to minimal changes.