The brake discs are made of hardened stainless steel and refined Chromolybdän and have a perforated brake surface. Even at extremely high heat dimensional stability ensures that design, low vibration and always consistent braking performance. Moto-Master brake discs are laser cut with precision and CNC-milled, ensuring not only a perfect fit, but also provides for an exceptionally sporty look.
With the exact plane-parallel polished surface pulsation in the brake lever is avoided. The computer-aided design ensures the self-cleaning of the brake disc and an optimal temperature distribution and heat dissipation.
Moto-Master brake discs are compatible with all brake pad compounds.
The facts of Moto-Master brake discs:
- Stainless, hardened, refined chrome-molybdenum steel.
- Perforated brake surface.
- Laser cut and CNC-milled.
- Perfect Fit.
- Special design for self-cleaning.
- Supplied with German Type approval
- Long life.
- Constant pressure point.
- No disc distortion under extreme heat.