Vario-ERGO on world record ride - An impressive demonstration of the stability and sturdiness of our Vario-ERGO add-on spoiler was given by the multiple motorcycle world record rider Elmar Geulen.
Riding a specially prepared, 511 HP Suzuki GSX 1300 R Hayabusa, the professional race rider set a new speed world record for road-approved motorcycles at a former airstrip in Frankfurt. His speed was clocked at 330.43 km/h.
The windshield on the brachial four-cylinder was fitted with a series version of our Vario-ERGO add-on spoiler to give the rider optimum wind flow - the perfect proof for the high reliability, extremely high degree of effectiveness and, above all, the tremendous sturdiness and resistance of our material.
The individually definable spoiler edge eliminates the problems of the original windshield.
Turbulence and noise are thus greatly reduced.The facts:
- Individually installable add-on spoiler (incline, height, and distance to driver).
- Optimal relief for helmet body and upper body.
- Elimination of turbulence from and incorrect inflow of the original disc.
- Easy adjustment.
- Quick to install or remove.
- Secure fit.
- Weight-optimised, milled bracket mechanism.
- Anodised dual aluminium.
- Shatter-proof PMMA acrylic plastic windshield.
- with German type approval
Also fits many models from the brands: Aprilia, Ducati, Honda, Kawasaki, Piaggio, Suzuki, Triumph, Yamaha...
Vario-ERGO 3D+ (width: 245 mm, height: 105 mm) Transparent with bracket in silver.
A more detailed list of all other vehicles with German type approval is available on Spoileraufsatz.de .
Wunderlich add-on spoiler in the wind tunnel:
Installation of screen deflector
- I bought the screen deflector for my BMW 1200 GSA. It was very easy to install and i was pleasantly surprised that such a small deflector could be so effective. With my adjustable screen, I can arrange the ideal height for wind buffering, depending on the speed. When I installed the screen I lost a very small screw. I requested Wunderlich to deliver a new one and 3 days later, I received a box with 2 new screws. This is really a top service !
Wunderlich Screen Deflector »VARIO-ERGO 3D+«
- Straight forward to install, very effective at deflecting wind above head, I am 2m tall so was definitely needed. some small vibration on the original screen, may consider the additional support bracket.
- I fitted this to my 2015 BMW F800GS Adventure. Installation was easy and it has made a big difference to the wind buffeting that I was experiencing. I've had to make some adjustments to the position of the deflector to try to get the best results. So far, I've found that a low and upright position works well.
Small but very effective
- I purchased this for my GSA800 and I love it. I still can't believe how well so simple part can work and reduce wind buffering almost completely.