For everything that has to be ready to hand and also perfectly guarded. Functional bar bags which has been developped especially for BMW – Models. The only way to use the completely available space.
Easy to open compartements with extra pockets and additional storage places for pens, credit cards and more. The main compartement is locked with a waterresistant zipper. Furthermore, the bag has an E-Connect-input ( waterresistant cable access) so that mobile phones can be charged on the way. An integrated strengthening, a shock – absorbing lining and a complex 2 to 3 – layer structure provide more stability.
- Easy-to-open lid with velcro-type fasteners.
- Sensible additional functions integrated into the underside of the lid.
- Large main compartment that keeps its shape even when empty.
- Quick-release fastening system: fits over the headset by means of adjustable Klett belt.
- Fits many BMW handlebars.
- Design by Nicolas Petit.
- Water repellent zippers.
- E-CONNECT input (waterresistant cable grommet) for audio equipment and/or chargers. So the devices in the bag can be charged and protected at the same time.
- Lined walls and floor protect the contents from vibration and prevent bulging/wobbling.
- Carrying strap.
- Blue lining.
- Waterresistant, Teflon-coated CORDURA. Tough, hard-wearing and not subject to bleaching. Coated inside.
- Zipper with large rubber tag for easy grip.
Dimensions ( L / W / H ) in cm:
- 33 x 8 x 12
Volume in liters (circa):
Excellent product - a small price to pay for so much convenience
The handlebar bag is an incredibly handy thing to have, both for everyday riding and particularly when travelling on ferries or the Channel Tunnel.
For everyday use the bag is a convenient repository for sunglasses, lens wipes, wallets and other things you don’t want to be scrabbling around in your pockets for (particularly when wearing gloves). When traveling the bag allows quick and easy access to passports, tickets, boarding passes etc.
The item is very well made, feels secure (the Velcro straps didn’t loosen once on a recent trip across Europe). Highly recommended – a small price to pay for so much convenience.