The two frame covers perfectly enclose the two side openings on the rear of the frame. Effectively captures or deflects dirt, stone chips, splashback or spray kicked up before they reach the rider and passenger. Noticeably reduces dirt on the machine. The dynamic design achieved by the moulding remains discreet and looks inconspicuous and appealing on the motorcycle. When assembled, the frame covers hide the original socket that is located beneath the seat. To ensure this stays accessible, we’ve equipped the right frame cover with a hole into which the original socket can be relocated.
A precisely fitting opening in the right-hand fairing allows the standard on-board socket located under the seat to be relocated into the fairing itself. This improves accessibility to the on-board socket and its handling compared to the series and makes it extremely convenient.
- The original on-board socket is relocated to the right-hand frame trim
- Closes the side opening on the right and left of the rear frame
- The original on-board socket is repositioned in the right frame cover
- Protects the rider and passenger from kicked up spray or road dirt
- Reduces dirt on the machine
- Appealing look
- Easy assembly
- Material: High-quality PP plastic (thermoplastic)
- Thickness: 3 millimetres
- Set consists of: Right and left frame cover, attachment material
- Colour: Black
- Width: 478 mm
- height: 169 mm
- component thickness: 3 mm
- Wunderlich premium product.
- Wunderlich design. Functional and integrated.
- 60 days right to return
- 5 year warranty
- Made in Europe
Wunderlich product category