This dynamic fairing consistently continues the line of the GS, with the central moulding additionally providing a striking finish to the rear. The shape of the tail fairing is thus coherently integrated into the design layout of the motorbike.
The tail fairing is solidly dimensioned with a component thickness of 3 mm. It is very simply attached to the frame rear at two existing screw points. Mounting is possible with or without luggage rack or passenger hand grips.
So that you can design the tail of your GS individually and freely, we supply the fairing made of black through-coloured ABS, untreated and unpainted.
- Dynamically designed, striking tail fairing
- Integrated and yet standalone design
- For a custom, free design, we supply the fairing both untreated and unpainted
- Simple assembly on the original screw points on the rear frame
- Can be fitted with or without luggage rack or passenger hand grips
- ABS plastic, precision moulding by injection moulding, solid black colour, untreated
- Length approx. 240 mm
- Width 240 mm
- Height 65 mm
- Component thickness 3 mm
- Black through-dyed, untreated, not lacquered
Your Wunderlich benefits
- Wunderlich product. Small series. Hand crafted.
- Wunderlich design. Functional and integrated.
- Made by Wunderlich
- Made in Europe
- 60 days right to return - test it out with zero risk
- 5 year warranty
|Manuals as PDF||3.91 MB||Download|