Assembly kit for combining our engine protection bar with BMW Option 719 cylinder head caps with slide pads
Our engine protection bars 26442-xxx are compatible with the series standard as well as BMW Option 719 cylinder head caps/valve lids if the original slide pads are not mounted. In this configuration, you don’t need this assembly kit for mounting the engine protection bar!
This assembly kit is solely for mounting our engine protection bar in the case that the BMW Option 719 cylinder caps are assembled with the original slide pads, which enlarge the width of the Boxer.
The spacing sleeves supplied push the protection far further outwards and thus create the necessary space for the wider Option 719 cylinder head caps and the slide pads. The Option 719 cylinder head caps and the slide pads slightly decrease the lean angle when the engine protection bar is mounted, however. To ensure that the footrests provide the safety-related feedback within the lean angle limits, we’ve added our low »ERGO-COMFORT« rest set to the assembly kit. Our foldable footrests mean that the sensitive, good-natured feedback of contact with the road via the footrest and foot are also kept within the limit range. This means intuitive corrections are always possible before the engine protection bar can make contact.
- Fitted sleeves create space between the engine protection bar 26442-xxx and the BMW Option 719 cylinder cap with slide pad
- High quality »ERGO-COMFORT« rest set 25910-201, foldable, for comfortable, sensitive feedback within the limit
- 25 mm lower compared to the position of the original footrests
- Ergonomic thanks to a relaxed, open knee angle.
- Reduces the load on the knee joints and blood vessels
- Tireless touring pleasure
- We also offer the option of a vibration-insulating rubber insert (25920-000).
- Complete set with assembly kit
- Incl. German type approval
- Wunderlich premium product. Small series. Hand crafted
- Wunderlich. Functional, integrated design
- 60 days right to return
- Made in Germany
- 5 year warranty