The compound strut functions as a connector for both the right and left engine protection bars. It runs in front of the alternator cover and screws directly onto the bore holes for this together with the bars. The strut incorporates an M8 threaded insert. The necessary screws and disks are included in the pack.
Thanks to the compound strut, the effective forces in the event of a crash are also transferred from a protection bar on one side to both sides. Pressure and tensile forces are thus distributed across both sides. The forces that effect the engine via the bar composite are optimally distributed and greater damage can thereby be avoided.
Based on the design of the R 1250 GS Style HP, Wunderlich also offers the compound strut in the HP blue shade. This completes the overall style concept. The stainless steel surface is powder-coated.
- Enhanced protection effect thanks to the greater stiffness of the compound structure
- Equal, optimal distribution of forces to the protection bars on both sides via the compound strut
- Minimal weight
- Material: Stainless steel
- Diameter: 15 millimetres
- Length: 250 millimetres
- Detailed and easy to understand instructions
- Made in Germany
- No ABE required
- 26442-000, 26442-002, 26442-004