The mo.blaze Pin from motogadget sets new benchmarks for add-on indicators with Power LED technology.
Its minuscule dimensions and the reduced design mean it almost disappears when mounted on the vehicle. The IntensiLed® technology makes it extremely bright as soon as it lights up and you definitely won't overlook it again.
Additionally, the patented TranzLight® Technology (TLT) provides the best visibility and safety with a large beam angle.
The add-on indicator has ECE approval as a front and rear direction indicator. The aluminium casing is CNC-milled.
- Absolutely unique, new design and function principle (light control via TranzLight® Technology)
- Discreet, inconspicuous appearance thanks to the transparent glass body and very small aluminium socket
- Greatest lighting output thanks to the latest high-performance LED technology
- Electronic power conditioning via 330kHz clocked, IC controlled constant power source and secure safety electronics
- Extremely bright light in beam direction, highly visible light on almost all sides
- Overall length with thread: 38.5 mm
- Length without mounting thread: 19.5 mm
- Largest diameter: 16 mm
- Cable length: approx. 100 cm
- Weight: approx. 12 g
- Fixing: M8 threaded bolt
- Power consumption: approx. 3 watts.
- Single add-on indicator m.blaze pin with glass body and M8 thread
- Resistor pre-installed
- M8 nut
- Installation instructions
Notes: Depending on the vehicle model, a faster flashing frequency may occur after the Conversion. In this case, an additional resistor per indicator is required to obtain a suitable clocking.