38-part tool combination consisting of ratchet, bit, buts and a hand-held holder in the smallest space.
Perfect as a universal companion with a range of screw applications.
- High-quality hand-held bit holder power form plus grip for pleasant ergonomic working while avoiding blisters and calluses.
- Hard grip zones for high work speed, soft grip zones for high torque transition.
- Bit ratchet for quick work when screwing by machine or standard hand tools isn't possible due to space issues.
- Quick switch from left to right turn operation and back again via the switch lever. Quick screwing (with thumb) thanks to the knurling on the ratchet head.
- Simplest operation even with just one hand.
- Ergonomic ratchet head/lever.
- Power form geometry with perfectly shaped contact surfaces for the fingers.
- Direct bit hold in the ratchet head ensures smallest tool structure for low working heights.
- small returning angle of 6° for precise work.
- Robust die-forged real steel design.
- Torque of over 65 Nm.
- The Rapidaptor bit holder with quick screw sleeve: Can be used as an extension, for lightning fast bit changes without the aid of tools for even the smallest bit sizes with just one hand.
- Tough hard bits (steel grey) are especially suitable for hard materials such as sheeting or metal.
- Hard bits (golden yellow) are especially suitable for soft materials such as wood.
- Hand and machine nuts for practically all applications.