TRW is a leader when it comes to brake technology and offers motorbike brake discs for every type of motorbike and the various areas of application.
High-tech at its finest, with a cool design and ideal for racing. RAC brake discs from TRW are in a class of their own. The discs are made of high-strength, dimensionally stable steel and come with precise cross-hatching on the surface to counteract vibrations and for quick adjustment of new pads.
"RAC" brake discs from TRW are designed for sporty riding on the road as well as for use on race tracks. They come with German type approval and are approved for road traffic. Thanks to their sophisticated "RAC" contour, they've got temperature absorption and release under control. They guarantee immediate responsiveness as well as a thoroughly stable pressure point.
- Stiff brake disc for the rear brakes
- Absolutely reliable, for peak performance without compromise.
- round, perforated brake band with maximised heat absorption
- Thermally hardened surface for longer lifespan and form stability
- Special surface hatching combats vibrations and improves adjustment of the pads.
- Very low-wear, up to 30% longer lifespan compared to conventional discs
- Made of extremely dimensionally stable steel to 35 HRC standard with precision surface hatching
- External diameter: 276 mm
- Internal diameter: 136 mm
- Hole circle: 160 mm
- Thickness: 5 mm
- Weight: 923 g
- With German type approval
Naturally, the brake discs can be individually combined with original brake pads or the TRW brake pads we offer.