This protection bar system consists of the engine protection bar and the fairing and tank protection bar.
The engine protection bar not only reliably protects the cylinder and valve cover, but both lambda sensors too. The fairing and tank protection bar protects the tank and fairing of the stem as well as the radiator units.
This protection bar systems forms a sophisticated all-round protection concept for passive safety: in the event of a crash or fall, the effective forces are optimally distributed across the structure of the protection bar and the durable attachment points, thus avoiding high forces and reducing the danger of expensive secondary damage.
The engine protection bar is made of 25 mm precision stainless tubing, while the fairing and tank protection bar is made from a composite of 25 mm and 18 mm precision stainless steel tubing. The tube segments are formed and then clean welded on a CNC pipe bending machine. The clever silver powder-coated protection bar system integrates into the design of the bike on a visual level and highlights the design of your BMW.
- Comprehensive protection bar system for all-round protection
- Perfect protection of the cylinders, valve covers, both lambda sensors as well as
- the fairing of the stem, the tank and radiator units and cooling fans
- Equal distribution of effective forces on the attachment points
- Maximum protection combined with minimal weight
- Perfect fit
- The contour of the bar system integrates into the design
- No restriction of ground clearance
- Also works with the original auxiliary headlights
- Plug & Play fit: uncomplicated assembly including detailed fitting instructions
- No German type approval required
- Material: High quality steel with high tensile strength and break elongation, precision crafter, silver powder-coated
- Pipe diameter: 25 and 18 mm
- Wunderlich premium product. Small batches. Made by hand.
- Integrated, functional design
- Made in Germany
- 5 year warranty
- 60 days right to return