When using a navigation system or another end device on the motorcycle, the question arises of how do you achieve a continuous power supply? You can lay a cable directly from the battery to the cockpit area, but this takes time and effort. Then there’s also the fact that this type of power supply has to be protected with a fuse. Also, the battery will drain fast if you forget to switch off the end device itself after switching off the ignition.
Our »Quick Connect« cable kit offers a professional, secure solution. It’s Plug & Play with pre-assembled plugs that plug into the back of the original BMW power connections of the DIN or USB socket and integrated smartly into the on-board system’s power supply. The power cable of the end device is then connected to the »Quick Connect« cable kit with the help of the standard-compliant quick connector supplied with the assembly kit. Done!
With this solution, the power supply is automatically disconnected when you switch off the motorcycle ignition, so the battery can’t be drained unnoticed. The fuse (max. 5 A) is provided by the on-board system. And the DIN and USB sockets are left free for use by other consumers!
- Professional, reliable power supply for your navigation or other end devices in the cockpit - instead of additional messy cables when laying cables between the battery and cockpit
- When you switch off the ignition, the power supply to the end device is automatically disconnected so the battery can’t be drained unnoticed
- The fuse for the power supply is provided by the on-board system, so no additional fuse is required
- The maximum load via the on-board system is 5 A (including the possible consumers in the sockets)
- An important advantage: The USB and DIN sockets remain free for other consumers
- Length of the »Quick Connect« cable kit 390 mm
- Electrical fuse
- Max. 5 A including the possible consumers in the sockets
Your Wunderlich benefits
- Wunderlich product. Small series. Hand crafted.
- Functional and integrated.
- Made by Wunderlich
- Made in Germany
- 60 days right to return - test it out with zero risk
- 5 year warranty