Everything just fits together here: we manufacture these high-quality axle protection pads in small series They’re a lot more than just axle protection pads, however.
Toolmakers in a mechanical workshop produce them on lathes and milling machines, which you can tell by their weight when you hold the barrel-shaped aluminium blanks in your hand. The precision mechanical processing follows the meticulous surface preparation. Thus the final form and the highly polished, deep black powder coating ensure the perfect finish, which is embellished with a fine Wunderlich logo. A finish made for the R 18!
But as the name says, our axle protection pads fulfil another important purpose in addition to the aesthetic components.
In the event that the motorcycle falls over or during a mishap, they distance and protect the wheel axle, the front fork and the brake system during bouncing or sliding contact with the floor or road and thus help to reduce or avoid costly damage to the components.
- Two in one: Combining design and protection in the best way possible
- High-quality, aesthetic axle protection pads – with a design and finish that are perfectly tailored to the BMW R 18
- Made of solid aluminium (turned and milled) in small series
- Effective protection for the front wheel axle, the front fork and the brake system
- Prevent costly damage to the components mentioned in the event of falling over or mishaps
- Easy, secure and quick installation
- Complete with mounting kit
- High-quality aluminium, precisely mechanically processed, careful surface treatment, high gleam, deep black powder coating
Your Wunderlich benefits
- Wunderlich product. Small series. Hand crafted.
- Wunderlich design. Functional and integrated.
- Made in Europe
- 60 days right to return - test it out with zero risk
- 5 year warranty