With the OptiMate Lithium we are offering the first charger specially for high-quality lithium iron phosphate batteries (LiFePO4/LFP). With up to 5 Ampere charging current, this charging device controlled by a microprocessor charges and balances the individual battery cells quickly and efficiently. The OptiMate Lithium maintenance program supplies the connected circuits on the vehicle with power, protecting and maintaining the charge status of the battery up to 100%. A special recovery mode replenishes the battery at low voltage, with a battery test performed both before and after charging. The OptiMate Lithium charger protects your investment and guarantees your battery’s high performance.
The facts about the OptiMate 4 Lithium:
- Recommended for LiFePO4/LFP batteries up to 100 Ah
- Program control via ampmaticTM microprocessor
- Input current max. 0.55 Aac at 230 Vac
- Yearly energy costs €1 (with continuous maintenance)
- Output current (mains charging) 0.4 A – 5.0 A
- Automatic desulphation
- Maintenance/test cycles 30 min / 30 min (alternating hourly)
- Dimensions just 199 x 71 x 61 mm
- Can be wall-mounted, protected against weathering
- Input and output cables both 2 m long
- Incl. Eyelet connection set with lock and clip set
- 3 years warranty
Cannot be used for charging via the on-board socket on vehicles with Canbus.