An open knee angle provides noticeably more comfort when riding. This simultaneously reduces the mechanical load on the knee joints and the constriction of the blood vessels in the hollows of the knees.
With our footrest lowering kit, the feet rest significantly lower by 20 mm, the knee angle opens up and is enlarged, which leads to a thoroughly relaxed and comfortable sitting position. This makes it possible to reduce the painful and tortuous effects associated with a tight knee angle, among other things, and normally avoid these altogether.
Made of high-strength aluminium, the footrest lowering is designed for the heaviest loads.
- 20 mm lower compared to the position of the original footrests
- Ergonomic thanks to a relaxed, open knee angle.
- Reduces the load on the knee joints and blood vessels
- Tireless touring pleasure
- Complete set with assembly kit
- With German Type approval
- Wunderlich premium product. Small batches. Made by hand.
- Wunderlich design. Integrated and functional.
- 60 days right to return
- Made in Europe
- 5 year warranty
|Manuals as PDF||7.94 MB||Download|