The lower part of this sporty seat follows the contour of the R nineT frame. The top contour is balanced and stylishly moulded, the cusp is ergonomically designed so that it provides optimum hold during sporty use, even when you hang off it. The cover is grippy and anti-slip. This makes the seat an integral component of the R nineT. The shell is made of high-strength ABS plastic and was created in our development department. In addition to high-quality materials and careful, professional craftsmanship, the focus here was on ergonomic factors. The same was true of the progressive two-layer construction with soft top layer and rigid core. This ensures the equal distribution of forces, relief for the coccyx and suitability for long distances.
The 20 mm higher cut of the seat cushion eliminates one defect from the R nineT: it provides a noticeably more relaxed knee angle. Embroidered with the Wunderlich logo and the lettering 'nineT'.>
- Integrated high-quality design
- Leatherwork: careful, hand-crafted cushion and cover
- Progressive two-layer construction with soft top layer and rigid core guarantees the equal distribution of weight and relief for the coccyx
- Embroidered with the Wunderlich logo and the lettering 'nineT'
- Perfect union of ergonomics and comfort, long distance suitability and sporty appeal
- Relaxed knee angle
- Cover material, slip-proof
- Very sturdy ABS plastic shell
- Integrated Wunderlich design
- Wunderlich premium product: Small batches. Made by hand.
- Made in Germany