Light, filigree and classy – a crass contrast to the massive original. The new R nine T is a puristic Retro Boxer, therefore, the bulky original carrier does not fit to the overall concept.
- Lightweight, tight-fitting and reduced to the bare essentials aluminium license plate carrier.
- Thanks to oblong holes, the license plate can be also displaced in height.
- Turn signal brackets over easily movable carriage laterally extendable.
- Indicator can be positioned at three locations to the vehicle axis.
- Same drilling pattern as for the original license plate (no other drill holes necessary)
- Form-fit, lightweight bracket for original taillight with flowing transition to the seat.
- The carrier of the rear light / indicator mount (below the seat) covers the entire gap of the seat-bottom .
- Larger storage space (for example, for a tool bag) arises.
- Laser cut, coated Aluminium.
- Can be combined with all original turn signals (standard & LED).
- Passenger seat mounting as the original.
- Incl. cat’s eye reflector carrier (also height adjustable) and E- approved cat’s eye reflector.
- No technical registration required.
Scope of supply: Base carrier for installation below the seat with 3 possible indicator positions, Rear light version of your choice, license plate carrier, rear light bracket with flush transition to seat, cat’s eye /- carrier.
With bracket for original rear light.
For original 2 persons seat (not for original humps)
Nice little Asss
Conversion took meters of plastic off back of bike, so much neater now.
In fact what came off won't fit in packaging for new parts.
Made a small mod opening up the holes for original tail light so it fits tighter to new tail.
Apart from that 1st class parts!!!