The original handlebar forces the rider to sit upright - an unpleasant posture for many riders - because it’s positioned so close to the seat. This handlebar ensures an ergonomically optimum sitting posture that isn’t too low.
- Pleasant, more elongated seating position
- Optimum distance from the seat (tested on riders above 175 cm)
- Better weight distribution
- Coated with a sturdy anodised layer
- With a lasered tilt scale
- Light aluminium.
- Made in Germany
- With German type approval
R nineT: A particular success is the combination with the Kellermann handlebar indicators BL 2000 Part No. 36341-102 or 36341-002.