Special sports feature: The riding seat is also available with a (2 cm) higher cushion – this has an effect on handling that is nothing short of revolutionary. The rider can manoeuvre the vehicle much more effectively over the centre of gravity. Cornering is noticeably lighter, and
the bike’s agility is enhanced in all riding situations.
With the ThermoPro coating, the temperature of this seat in direct sun at the peak of summer is up to 25°C lower compared to standard, untreated cover materials.
- Noticeable strain relief for the knee joints.
- Strain relief for the coccyx and optimised weight distribution across the entire seat.
- Progressive two-layer construction with soft top layer and firm core ensures even distribution of forces.
- Sweat-repellent, non-slip seat cover, teamed with alcantara piping.
- Lightweight, high-strength base shell moulded by Wunderlich.
- More comfort with ThermoPro: With the ThermoPro coating, the temperature of this seat in direct sun at the peak of summer is up to 25°C lower compared to standard, untreated cover materials
- Stylishly stepped cut seams.
- Design by Nicolas Petit (Paris).
- Seams have been glued and heat-welded using modern PFAFF hot-air welding machines for 100% impermeability.
- Made in Germany.
Seats in exchange - Our deposit system - Sustainability in the sense of Wunderlich BLAU.
We consistently manufacture this seat sustainably. Therefore we will gladly take back your "old" seat in exchange for our deposit. Please note that we can only accept original seats in exchange. The acceptance of modified seats is therefore excluded, this also applies to minimal changes.