Vehicle rear-view mirrors only really make sense if you can see something in them. If you’re wearing a thick jacket you can see everything - except the traffic behind you. We have sorted this problem out and can put your mirror in the right position.
Over decades lot of solutions to this problem have been developed. What we do is to offset the mirror so that it is simultaneously further out andfurther forward, a simple, very effective but still nice looking solution!
The precision machined extension pieces are nicely integrated into the design of the bike and allow much better visibility to the rear and increased safety for the rider.
- CNC machined high quality aluminium alloy.
- Precisely fitting offset of the mirrors by approx. 40mm to the outside and 28mm to the front
- Quick and easy installation.
- Supplied in a set of two.
- Suitable for original or aftermarket mirrors.