Xplorer cut out case systems | Large volumes with low structural width
The set developed exclusively for selected motorcycle models consists of the stainless steel case carrier and two Xplorer aluminium cases. The recess of the 37L Xplorer cut out case means it elegantly nestles against the motorcycle exhaust. The other side is enhanced by the 40L Xplorer version of the test winner (Motorrad 16/12). In this combination, the structural width is reduced and the case system appears symmetrical.
Riding safety and comfort are also improved because the centre of gravity moves to the centre of the motorcycle. The cases captivate with highly impact-resistant plastic and anodised sheeting which guarantee high abrasion resistance.
The securely screw case carrier is made of polished, 2 mm-thick stainless steel pipe with 16 mm diameter and is thus suitable for every adventure. The system is light but still very stable.
- Suitable for adventures, weather-resistant and securely screwed case carrier made of stainless steel
- Case carrier is blasted and electropolished
- Overall structural width only approx. one metre, depending on motorcycle
- Includes easy to understand assembly instructions
- On muffler side with recessed 37L Xplorer case
- Highly impact-resistant plastic and anodised aluminium sheeting
- With keys and lock cylinders
- Optional extensive accessories
- Luggage extension possible with top bags
- Seamless spare parts provision