The simple and inexpensive way to give the old Airhead Boxer a classic and timeless round instrument. Simply connect to the original speedometer cable of the BMW, connect the plus / minus for the speedometer lighting and you're done.
The mechanical speedometer from MMB Messtechnik works on the eddy current principle and dispenses with any bells and whistles. Displayed is the driven speed and the total mileage.
More man / woman really does not need to ride a motorcycle. The speedometer can either be elegantly integrated into a headlight housing (please order mounting kit 44741-100) or installed as an independent round instrument (holder 44741-202 required). Four indicator lights are already integrated in the speedometer.
Note: To mount our MMB speedometer on your BMW Airhead Boxer, you need a 10W load resistor for the BMW Charge Control (44741-400).
- For installation or extension
- Mounting diameter 60 mm, outer diameter 65 mm
- installation depth 75 - 85 mm
- Available with either black or chrome case and bezel
- With four indicator lights
- k value 0.7 (value must match the old speedometer)
- Speed up to 180 km / h
- 12 volt connection
- M18 speedometer connection - suitable for BMW
- Made in Germany