A clever all-round alternative to the oversensitive, impractical and optically plain original. The gear shift lever can now be optimally adapted to all shoe sizes and riding habits, and changing gears on the GS becomes child’s play thanks to the roller-mounted shift lever.
And the gear shift lever is protected from bending in two ways. Even a harmless spill or a branch caught between lever and housing can bend the shifter shaft, inevitably leading to an expensive repair job.
- Simple, precise gear changing by means of a roller-mounted rubber-coated gear shift lever tip.
- Stepless length adjustment.
- With strong safety wire. Prevents tree branches etc. from getting caught and tangled between gear lever and motor housing.
- Wear-free stainless steel folding mechanism. Extra-strongly bolted.
- Reinforced serration.
- Extremely lightweight construction.
- Made in Germany.
The precision cut serration of the clamp ensure a tight fit on the shaft, even in cases where the shaft tip is slightly worn.
Made of strong CNC-machined 7075 T6 aluminium.
- BMW G650GS Review by Joni
- Triumph Explorer Review by james burt
- High quality product Review by West coast
- Excelent Review by Conrado
- Nice Piece Review by Bill