Motorcycle clothing gets during on the outside (e.g. bug splatters) as well as on the inside (e.g. sweat) during use. Unpleasant odours can also accumulate over time. Air-permeable membranes can get damaged due to lack of cleaning or using unsuitable detergents. This results in significantly reduced breathability and the moisture protection is no longer guaranteed. Proofers are also no longer 100% effective on dirty clothing.
Application: for optimum washing, pour the right amount of product into the washing ball (see table) and put this directly together with the item of clothing in the drum of the machine (follow the clothing manufacturer's care instructions). For heavy soiling, add the detergent directly.
Hand washing: was clothing in lukewarm water. Amount: 100 ml per 10 litres. Then rinse thoroughly with clear water.
Note: remove protectors first. Do not use fabric softener!
- For motorcycle suits (textile, leather, textile/leather combinations), gloves, undergarments, helmet padding, etc.
- Top cleaning performance, renews the breathability of air-permeable membranes
- Special liquid detergent for gentle cleaning of functional clothing
- Superior cleaning performance from as low as 20°C
- Effective removal of bad odours
- Renews the breathability of air-permeable membranes
- Protects against discolouration
- Never place leather clothing on a radiator or leave it to dry in the sun - this prevents it from drying out too much.
- Restore the moisture protection after washing and add nutrients to the leather (recommended: S100 Proofer Spray 42912-000).
- Clothing with an air-permeable membrane should be cleaned regularly (at least twice each season).
|Degree of soiling ▸
|soft||50 ml||60 ml||70 ml|
|medium||60 ml||75 ml||85 ml|
|hard||75 ml||85 ml||95 ml|
align="right">Enough for 4 washes with medium water hardness and light soiling
Causes serious eye irritation. Keep the packaging or identification label to hand in case you require medical assistance. Must not be handled by children. IN THE EVENT OF EYE CONTACT: Gently rinse for one minute with water. Remove any contact lenses where possible. Continue rinsing. Dispose of the contents / the container in accordance with local / regional / national / international requirements.
|Int. Size||KG (Germany)||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hip (cm)|
|Int. Size||KG (Germany)||Jeans Width||Waist (cm)||Hip (cm)|
|Int. Size||Size (inch)||Size (cm)|