Although we say it ourselves, this is a highly practical symbiosis that comes as close to perfection as you can get.
No TÜV requirement.
engine protection bars
- all went well wunderlich service was fast and bars fit good. right and left sides could be marked better..
- Fits pefectly, and well built. Matches the style of bike perfectly
- Totally satisfied fit was fine and easy to install. A 1/4" larger in diameter than American bars. Should protect the jugs perfectly.See you the next time I need something for the bike.
cl engine guard
- guards seem very sturdy and will centainly protect heads. the 2 brackets need to be clearly marked as they are specific left and right side
Quality and willing service
- First, the bar is nicely made, fits just right and appears sturdy. It looks really good on the motorcycle- much better than OEM or other option IMO. The price is better too. The instructions are in German and the pictures are xeroxes or xeroxes. This was pretty simple, so ok I guess. Something complicated could get interesting. The most important comment here was Wunderlich's business practice, which turned out to be commendable. The site had the bar in stock, ready to ship. Upon ordering, I found out it was back ordered for weeks. Recheck of the site still had it in stock. Situation was I needed the bar quickly or didn't need it at all and I wrote customer service an email telling them the site was wrong and was going to cancel. The representative, William Plam, was gracious and effective. He got the site corrected, found the bar in Germany, had it sent to the US and shipped it to me priority at no extra charge. It arrived fully complete the day before I needed it and I put it on. So it was the rare case where, when something goes wrong, a sales rep goes out of their way to actually fix it. I was very impressed. The company makes good stuff and seems to work every purchase like it's important. So, for what its worth, when I need moto things, I'll try here first now.