The adjuster can be set so that the twist grip either slowly rolls back or remains at a fixed position. The speed can be precisely set for long riding stints. When not in use the CruiseControl is not noticed and the throttle returns to normal function. The entire adjustment mechanism is housed in the right handlebar end weight. By turning the adjustment wheel the CruiseControl applies pressure onto the twist grip. With the aluminium kit you can also add a shine to your vehicle’s appearance and save a lot of weight as well.
- The light weight kit (includes also the left handlebar weight end) is the perfect alternative to the original.
- Black anodized
- Includes the left also anodized handlebar weight end
- Blue adjustment wheel
- Easy install with no issues. It works well and sure relieved my throttle hand and arm on those long trips.
- Product is great.. I have a 2011 k1300s with heated grips and Helibars. Needed to shim out the throttle side. 1.05mm worked for me.. Luckily I had the shims from the throttlemeister I'm now selling...
I like it
- I read all the reviews before buying this one ane I'm not dissappointed. Except for the fact that it only comes in one color, howabout black? I left the left side stock (Black). Who gives a shit. I don't wear plaid golf pants.
- Looks great. Excellent fit, finish and nice looking machined piece. Straight forward installation. Still getting used to it with practice. Seems to be counter intuitive to use than the Throttlemeister. Decreased the size of the stock bar ends. A little increase vibration in bars noticed.
- Easy to install. Locking forward is kind of weird.