To counter this we use a foam core with completely new contours and a unique fabric, developed
with great care and at no little expense.
- Distinctly shaped (concaved) seating area.
- Relief of pressure on the tail bone and optimised weight distribution across the whole seat.
- Improved pillion contours for improved forward hold.
- Progressive double-layer construction with soft upper layer and rigid core for even distribution of forces.
- Uncompromising durability for long distance use.
- Non-slip, anti-perspiration material combined with Alcantara suede seams.
- Strong RoburC seat pan of our own construction.
- Classy recessed cut seams.
- Seams glued and heat-sealed on modern PFAFF hot-air welding machines for 100% impermeability.
- Design by Nicolas Petit (Paris).
- Made in Germany.
Alongside the standard seat height (regular) we also offer a lower (“low”) version which anchors the rider
firmly on the seat, giving the feeling of really sitting IN the bike.
- Excellent Seat Review by JC
- no way to go Review by ronb
- really? Review by rony