The mirror body can be completely folded away if needed. This thus solves several problems such as inadequate rear view of oncoming traffic or too wide a design when passing through tight spots.
Now the mirror (especially when riding in a standing position) is no longer in the way and simultaneously best protected against impact damage.
If the folded out mirror takes an impact, the mirror can now fold away in an additional angle (folding joint) and turn around its attachment point without damage thanks to the built-in sliding clutch.
Compared to purely off-road mirrors, these are E approved and best suited for permanent use.
Convex mirrored glass for a larger angle of coverage (appears enlarged).ERGO Sport mirror Flash black
- Length from joint to outer edge of mirror adjustable approx.. 220 - 300 mm.
- Mirror approx. 113 mm x 78 mm (light blue tint)
- Stepless angle adjustment and mirror folds away when needed
- Arm length adjustable to 75 mm.
- Built-in sliding clutch between thread and mirror
- Optimum mirror image protection
- No or minimum damage on impact
- E approved
- Delivery includes adapter for installation
- Easy and quick installation
Suitable for left and right.
Price per unit.
- I Can See Review by John
- Mirror Flash Review by Bob Meyers
- Nice Added Mirrors to the R1200RT Review by Robert Charron
- Nice Mirror Review by Chuck Costa