Heatable motorcycle gloves, which provide comfortable warmth to palm and fingers, especially in cold and wet weather. The heating is simply switched on and off via a switch integrated in the cuff and positioned within easy reach. The power supply is provided by the enclosed rechargeable battery, which disappears inconspicuously into a pocket in the cuff.
Lining made of pleasant microfibre. For this purpose the »HANDWARM« is equipped with the HYDROSCUD® membrane and fitted with a long cuff. The PRIMALOFT® thermal padding is complemented by the soft D3O® insert on the palm of the hand. A technical fabric with neoprene effect and goatskin applications is used on the back of the hand. The wrist circumference can be individually adjusted. This ensures a secure hold.
Avoids stiff fingers caused by the cold, which can impair safety when riding a motorcycle.
The gloves are suitable for the operation of touchscreens on smartphones or navigation systems. For a better grip on the handle, the palms are covered with durable imitation suede leather and a silicone print.
- Warms the palm and fingers
- Waterproof and breathable
- Conveniently positioned switch for heating
- Power supply via battery, which disappears inconspicuously in the cuff
- Inner lining made of microfibre
- HYDROSCUD® membrane, PRIMALOFT® thermal padding
- Backs of the hands are made of technical fabric with neoprene effect and goatskin applications
- Wrist circumference can be individually adjusted
- short cuffs
- Durable imitation suede leather and a silicone print on the palm of the hand provide the best grip on the handlebar grip
- Soft D3O® insert on the palm of the hand
- Suitable for the operation of touchscreens on smartphones or navigation systems
- Power supply with enclosed and rechargeable lithium battery with 7.4 V/2200 mAh
- On/off switch
- CE Certificate for motorcycles EN 13594:2015CE
- 55% polyester
- 40% polyurethane
- 5% leather
- Lining: 100% polyester