This »EXTREME« rear hugger protects both man and machine! It offers reliable protection for the rider's legs and feet against kicked up spray, moisture and dirt.
It simultaneously provides reliable protection for the technical elements: the shock absorber, exhaust, collector exhaust flap mechanism and the substructure of the rear frame are protected against stone strikes, road dirt and moisture during rainy rides.
The rear hugger is reinforced on the side to dampen vibrations.
Three specially shaped openings on the edge of the cover provide two-fold effective noise reduction: the resonance behaviour of the rear hugger is positively impacted and the aerodynamically generated noises in the tight gap between the wheel and the cover are reduced by altering the aero-acoustics.
- Simple measures to protect man and machine
- Protects the rider's and passenger's legs and feet, thereby providing greater comfort and safety
- Protection for the shock absorber, exhaust system, collector exhaust flap mechanism and the substructure of the rear frame
- Secure attachment
- Easy mounting
- Material: High-quality ABS plastic, precise, fitted form, dyed through black
- Wunderlich. Small batches. Made by hand.
- Integrated, functional design
- No German type approval required
- Made in Germany
- 5 years warranty
Rear hugger BMW F850 gs adventure
- I bought the rear hugger my first purchase from Wunderlich and it arrived quickly and well packaged.I unpacked it ,all parts for fitting were included also fitting instructions. The part is a perfect fit just put it in place and every bolt hole was correct . The actual part is very well made from tough and flexible plastic just like original equipment. I was very impressed and since ordered more accessories for my bike .