The two highly complexly designed engine covers for the alternator and the clutch are sensitive in the event of a mishap over terrain or a crash.
We have developed a set of, light covers to protect the sensitive housing covers. They are uniquely characterised by their integrated, appealing design, which reliably protects vulnerable areas and simultaneously emphasises the design of the housing covers, and most importantly, leaving the superior BMW logo free and clear.
The specialists from Grafschaft have designed the structure of the covers is so that mechanical stresses and force spikes are distributed evenly over the structure of the component. A moulded elastomer element made of silicone is fitted to the inside to provide additional dampening. This also seals the covers against the alternator and clutch covers so that dirt, moisture and dust are kept out.
The covers can be mounted using the mounting kit provided in just a few minutes.
- Secure protection during falls, fall and mechanical stress
- Made of durable, impact-resistant special plastic
- Uniform distribution of force spikes across the component structure
- Integrated design, incorporates into the design of the vehicle
- With carefully worked in, inward-facing elastomer element for shock absorption, seal against moisture and dust
- Easy and quick installation
- Complete with attachment kit
- Material: High-quality, impact-resistant special plastic, precision manufactured with integrated shock-absorbing and sealing elements
- Wunderlich premium product. Small batches. Made by hand.
- Wunderlich design. Integrated and functional.
- 60 days right to return
- Made in Europe
- 5 year warranty
Wunderlich product category