This windscreen is the absolute first choice for all riders looking for the perfect wind and weather protection for their F 750/850 GS.
Inspired by our tried and tested Marathon windscreen, we've once again perfected the protection primarily at the bottom around the windscreen. The extended flaps on the sides provided significantly less turbulent airflow especially around the body and the underarms.
The windscreen provides an optimum view of the front wheel. It is 5 mm thick and extremely stable, it doesn't wobble and offers a 100% visually clean view.
For models with a standard windshield (long holder from factory).
- Perfect wind protection, even at high speed
- No turbulence thanks to clear flow
- Elimination of vibrations in helmet area
- Optimum protection for hands, arms and upper body
- Widened flaps at the bottom for additional comfort and protection
- Simple assembly
- Optimum aerodynamics
- No water droplets on visor in rainy conditions (vacuum turbulence)
- Very robust, visually clean and gas-resistant plastic
- 5 mm material thickness
- Width 600 mm, height 460 mm
- 5 year warranty
- With ABE
- Available in four versions:
- Item no. 20230-304, transparent, for long original windscreen bracket
- Item no. 20230-305, smoky, for long original windscreen bracket
- Item no. 20230-404, transparent, for short original windscreen bracket
- Item no. 20230-405, smoky, for short original windscreen bracket
Note: This windscreen is only suitable for models with the long windscreen mount. The long windscreen mount is the standard windscreen mount for the F 850 GS with 160 mm spacing to the screw holes. If your F has a short windscreen mount with 115 mm screw spacing (can be ordered when purchasing the F 850 GS), please order windscreen 20230-204 or 20230-404.