The water cooler is perfectly positioned for the on-rushing air stream, so that anything being carried by this stream finds its way into the cooler. Stones cause damage, while insects and other types of grime accumulate in the delicate fins. Cleaning is an extremely laborious process and requires lots of elbow grease. The cooler protection’s positioned fins provide optimum air throughput and reliably prevent items from hitting the cooler directly.
Our water cooler protection is also a visual highlight: The black cooler surfaces disappear and the actual cooler opening is impressively accentuated.
Even though the F 850 GS already has discreet water cooler protection as standard, ours offers a great deal more in terms of both impact and appearance.
The facts about the Wunderlich water cooler protection:
- Perfect cooler protection and fantastic finish
- Blocks all destructive elements from reaching the cooler
- Intricately manufactured: Follows the cooler’s curve exactly
- Sturdy protection made of powder-coated aluminium
- Quick and easy to fit
- Comes with mounting material and detailed installation instructions
- 5-year warranty
- Made in Germany
Tip: Insects and other grime which has accumulated can be easily removed with a damp cloth. Place the cloth on the grille for approximately 30 minutes so that the dirt can be penetrated with moisture and then removed easier.