And the gear shift lever is protected from bending in two ways. Even a harmless spill or a branch caught between lever and housing can bend the shifter shaft, inevitably leading to an expensive repair job.
- Simple, precise gear changing by means of a roller-mounted rubber-coated gear shift lever tip
- One-time setting of the shift travel: either original shift travel or shorter/longer shift travel for sport/offorad use
- Made of strong CNC-machined 7075 T6 aluminium
- Stepless length adjustment
- With strong safety wire. Prevents tree branches etc. from getting caught and tangled between gear lever and motor housing
- Wear-free stainless steel folding mechanism. Extra-strongly bolted
- Reinforced serration
- Extremely lightweight construction
- Made in Germany
The precision cut serration of the clamp ensure a tight fit on the shaft, even in cases where the shaft tip is slightly worn.
- Very good lever. Great work on this part, machined and details.