We've added a very unique edition of our AKTIVKOMFORT passenger seat for the GS models in the HP design: The HP Edition that not only integrates into the colour scheme of the HP, but also accents it with the flanks partially contrasted in white, blue and red. We also have a rider seat in the range to go with this.
We manufacture our seats with a characteristic, ergonomic 3D contour. The shape and angle of the carefully crafted, progressively structured, dual-layer seat core support the ergonomically beneficial, natural posture of the back. One special feature of our passenger seat is the integrated support contour on the front of the seat that provides an additional secure hold while braking. Integrated, riding is a relaxing affair and thus also active. And there's no doubt that relaxed sitting adds a serious plus to passive safety. With the ThermoPro coating, the temperature of this seat in direct sun at the peak of summer is up to 25°C lower compared to standard, untreated cover materials.
AKTIVKOMFORT seat with adjustable seat heating Smart Plug & Play
Smart Plug & Play: This seat with comfort seat heating replaces the original passenger seat. The prerequisite is that the original seat already has the heating option included and the bike has the appropriate power supply.
Before the seat is used, the connection to the bike's electrical system must be established. This is done with the matching, pre-assembled cable; Plug & Play!
The individual setting of the desired heating level (2 levels to choose from) can be made as usual via an easily accessible switch located on the right side of the seat in the direction of travel.The same applies to all AKTIVKOMFORT seats:
"buckling" of the cushioning is reliably prevented via the sophisticated construction and the sitting pressure is equally distributed over a large area, resulting in noticeably lower specific pressure load to your behind. Comfy! Also typically Wunderlich: The incorporated concave profile for relieving the pressure-sensitive coccyx is another outstanding trademark!
They offer the perfect hold and active, safe control when riding at speed, especially when braking too: who doesn't know that feeling, when you the passenger have to suddenly brace immediately while braking? With Wunderlich's very own support contour, these scary moments while braking are now a thing of the past.
- Seat with comfort seat heating Smart Plug & Play
- The individual setting of the heating levels is made via the easily accessible switch on the right side of the seat.
- HP Edition
- A relaxed and active riding experience adds a definite plus to passive safety
- Ergonomic 3D contour to support the natural posture of the back and comfortable leg position while riding
- Progressive two-layer construction with soft top layer and rigid core guarantees comfort because the seat doesn't buckle
- The sitting pressure is equally distributed over a larger area, resulting in noticeably optimised weight distribution and lower specific pressure load
- Distinct concave profile to relax the coccyx
- Support contour
- Greater comfort with ThermoPro: With the ThermoPro coating, the temperature of this seat in direct sun at the peak of summer is up to 25°C lower compared to standard cover materials
- Refined, dropped „Cut“ seams
- Made in Germany.
- Cover material with ThermoPro coating,
- Sweat-reducing, grippy cover material, combined with pin-tucks in Alcantara, dropped „Cut“ seams
- Taped and welded seams for 100% tightness achieved on modern PFAFF hot air welding machines
- Material of seat shell: High-strength „RoburC“ shell of our own construction
- Progressive, dual-layer seat core structure
- Wunderlich premium product. Small batches. Made by hand.
- Wunderlich design. Integrated and functional.
- 60 days right to return
- Made in Europe
- 5 year warranty
Wunderlich product category