We've added a very unique edition of our AKTIVKOMFORT passenger seat for the GS models in the HP design: The HP Edition that not only integrates into the colour scheme of the HP, but also accents it with the flanks partially contrasted in white, blue and red. We also have a rider seat in the range to go with this.
We manufacture our seats with a characteristic, ergonomic 3D contour. One special feature of our passenger seat is the integrated support contour on the front of the seat that provides an additional secure hold while braking. Integrated, riding is a relaxing affair and thus also active. And there's no doubt that relaxed sitting adds a serious plus to passive safety. With our ThermoPro rider and passenger seats, the temperature of the seat surface is up to 25°C lower in full sun in high summer compared to conventional cover material.The same applies to all AKTIVKOMFORT seats:
"buckling" of the cushioning is reliably prevented via the sophisticated construction and the sitting pressure is equally distributed over a large area, resulting in noticeably lower specific pressure load to your behind. Comfy! The ergonomic shape of the special foam also relieves the pressure-sensitive coccyx.
They offer the perfect hold and active, safe control when riding at speed, especially when braking too: who doesn't know that feeling, when you the passenger have to suddenly brace immediately while braking? With Wunderlich's very own support contour, these scary moments while braking are now a thing of the past.
- HP Edition
- A relaxed and active riding experience adds a definite plus to passive safety
- Ergonomic 3D contour to support the natural posture of the back and comfortable leg position while riding
- The sitting pressure is equally distributed over a larger area, resulting in noticeably optimised weight distribution and lower specific pressure load
- Ergonomic shape of the special foam to relieve the coccyx
- Support contour
- Greater comfort with ThermoPro: With our ThermoPro rider and passenger seats, the temperature of the seat surface is up to 25°C lower in full sun in high summer compared to conventional cover material.
- Refined, dropped „Cut“ seams
- Made in Germany.
- Cover material with ThermoPro
- Sweat-reducing, grippy cover material, combined with pin-tucks in Alcantara, dropped „Cut“ seams
- Taped and welded seams for 100% tightness achieved on modern PFAFF hot air welding machines
- Material of seat shell: High-strength „RoburC“ shell of our own construction
- Special, ergonomic seat bench core
- Wunderlich premium product. Small batches. Made by hand.
- Wunderlich design. Integrated and functional.
- 60 days right to return
- Made in Germany
- 5 year warranty
Wunderlich product category
|Manuals as PDF||1.8 MB||Download|